BHMS Musical Theatre Club Presents:
We are starting a new ongoing fundraiser. Scrip is a great, easy way to make money! Here's how it works:
1. Go to Shopwithscrip.com and sign up for an account - our enrollment code is 4C2D944658997
2. If you would like your fundraising to support a specific group, please email BHMSScrip@gmail.com, and indicate whether you are supporting Band, Choir, Drama, or Musical Theatre. If you do not choose a specific group, proceeds will be divided between all four groups.
3. If you would like to pay via credit card, set up a Presto Pay account
4. Begin shopping!!! Physical cards will be delivered to choir room on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month. Payment for orders must be submitted by the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays. Please add an additional $1.00 to any order of physical gift cards to cover shipping. ScripNow will be delivered to your email as soon as payment credits.
5. Since December is a short month, we will only have one card delivery date this month - December 13, (money due this Wednesday, 12/4). However, if you place an order on the 20th, you will still receive your ScripNow this month :)
Here are the of script additions. You are welcome to copy them down into your script, or print out the pages and tape them into your script - whatever works best for you. If they don't pertain to you, don't even worry about them :)
Congratulations to everyone who auditioned! We wish we could have cast everyone, but are so proud of you and all you have accomplished this week. :)
If your name is not listed, and you are still interested in working on our crew, please make sure to fill out a crew application and get two teacher recommendations as soon as possible. Click here for Crew Application.
Schoolhouse Rock, Jr. Callback List
Callbacks will begin on Friday at 3:30 p.m. We do not know when we will finish, but we will excuse you as soon as possible. :)
Remember to check the final cast list Friday night whether you were called back or not.
Mr. or Ms. Mizer (Teacher) - Be prepared to perform the monologue live.
George (Just a Bill)
Dana (Three is a Magic Number)
Shulie (Unpack Your Adjectives)
Joe (Conjunction Junction)
Dori (A Noun is Person, Place or Thing)
Lou (Interplanet Janet)
Olivia R. Williams
Elvis (Do the Circulation)
Lee (Great American Melting Pot)
Cy (Elbow Room)
Sam (The Preamble)
Click here for information on our new and improved audition process!
If you are interested, please submit your vote here: https://poll.fbapp.io/summer-play
Mrs. Yount has done a fabulous job designing this shirt! Make sure you get your orders in by March 16!
Please check this list for all of our open crew positions. Next, print out the teacher recommendation form, here, (can also be found on the documents page). Give the teacher recommendation for to two teachers, and fill out the second page, (application), and turn it in to Mrs. Miles or Mrs. Newbanks.