Please check the call back list to see if we need to see you tomorrow
Make sure to also check the cast list that will be posted tomorrow evening - just because you did not get a call back, you still may be cast in the show.
We will try to get through callbacks as quickly as possible. Once you have auditioned for the part(s) you have been called back for, you are free to go home.
You will be asked to sing and/or read for the part(s) you were called back for. The sides(dialogue) and song sections are posted on the audition page. Star To Be's song is NYC listed under Daddy Warbucks.
Here are the styles I am looking for. For the animal ensemble there are specific looks for the zebras, giraffes, and hyenas. Other animals should have a similar to lionesses. I have several color palettes that can be used to achieve these looks.
Super Saturday Schedule - Meet at BHMS first, full makeup and costume rehearsal!
9 AM - Lionesses
Shadowland music & choreography
Lioness Hunt choreography
Clean up other choreography
10 AM - Hyenas & Scar, Timon & Pumbaa
Be Prepared choreography
Hawaiian Luau Treat choreography
10:30 AM - Full Cast
Touch other other parts of show
12:00 PM - Lunch
1:00 PM - Load-in at PAC, Start rehearsal
Cast List is up! Thanks to everyone for auditioning. You blew us away!
-Mrs. Newbanks & Mrs. Miles
We are accepting crew applications until next Friday, February 16. If you are interested in working on the crew for The Lion King, please fill out a crew application and submit three teacher recommendations. All resources can be found on the Audition Page.
Call Back list is up! Call Backs will be after school on Friday, February 9 in the choir room at 3:30 p.m. We will have you stay until we are done. :) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N60-OnaS9u83j0yae368FJfnWWCJOGvQWG-ZErf80W0/edit?usp=sharing
We are starting a new ongoing fundraiser. Scrip is a great, easy way to make money! Here's how it works:
1. Go to Shopwithscrip.com and sign up for an account - our enrollment code is 4C2D944658997
2. If you would like your fundraising to support a specific group, please email BHMSScrip@gmail.com, and indicate whether you are supporting Band, Choir, Drama, or Musical Theatre. If you do not choose a specific group, proceeds will be divided between all four groups.
3. If you would like to pay via credit card, set up a Presto Pay account
4. Begin shopping!!! Physical cards will be delivered to choir room on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month. Payment for orders must be submitted by the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays. Please add an additional $1.00 to any order of physical gift cards to cover shipping. ScripNow will be delivered to your email as soon as payment credits.
5. Since December is a short month, we will only have one card delivery date this month - December 13, (money due this Wednesday, 12/4). However, if you place an order on the 20th, you will still receive your ScripNow this month :)
Help our program grow, donate today!